10 Dec 7 WAYS TO FUND YOUR STATUE
Creating Your Statue is an investment and often fundraising is needed to complete your project. We would like to help you throughout this process as much as possible, including having great prices for museum quality work. In addition, we have listed a few suggestions that can help you reach your goal while you are fundraising for your statue.
- Donor Bricks: A great way to get members of your community involved is by helping them feel involved within the process. Completed statues are commonly placed onto a concrete or brick base. You can sell bricks with donors names engraved to be placed below the statue. This technique is an effective way to use smaller donations to fund your project with minimal original cost
- Donor Plaques: Similar to Donor Bricks, plaques are a great way to motivate donors to get involved in your project. For donors that give a certain amount towards the project can be acknowledged by placing a plaque, including their name, either near or on the base of the statue. This approach creates both a beautiful way to appreciate donors, as well as the ability to reach your fundraising goal.
- Miniature Sculptures: Creating excitement around your statue is essential to raising funds for your project. Creating and selling small, resin versions of your decided statue has shown to be very effective in raising money. Pricing is available and can be sold to bring you closer to your goal. Contact us for more information.
- Limited Edition Bronze Miniatures: In the past this has been proven to be an extremely effective way to both motivate and reward donors who contribute $5-$10 thousand dollars towards a project. We simply create beautiful high quality replicas, at a smaller size for the donors so they receive a beautiful and personal memory that will last for generations to come. It has been tested and proven on many occasions to aid in raising money for your project.
- Golf Tournaments: A popular and lighthearted method for fundraising is simple events such as golf tournaments, a hole in one contest, or even a simple barbeque. This is a great way to get many different people involved while creating an enjoyable and memorable event.
- Social Platforms: A simple way to reach new people is through social platforms such as Go Fund Me, Kickstarter, Facebook, etc. People are constantly looking to help fund great projects, just like yours! Simply creating a video starring a popular figure from your community can be extremely effective in creating hype and excitement around your project while also creating awareness!
- Corporate Sponsorship: Reaching out to corporations gain be beneficial for both parties. The motivation of having their corporation advertised can aid you in gathering funds for your goal. You could easily place a plaque representing the corporation’s sponsorship or even incorporate their branding into the artwork itself! Either way, this can be a highly effective fundraising tool.
If you would like to talk more about fundraising for your statue or if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (801) 358-9739.